PURO HOTELS TERMS & CONDITIONS
§1 SUBJECT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions define the rules of providing services, liability and stay on the premises of the Hotel and are an integral part of the contract, which is agreed upon by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying the advance or the whole amount for staying in the Hotel. By doing so, the Guest confirms that they have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to all persons staying at the PURO Hotel premises.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at the Hotel reception and at PURO Hotel webpage https://puroHotel.pl/en/corporate/terms.
- The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by making a reservation, payment of an advance payment or the entire amount due for the stay at the Hotel, as well as by signing the registration card, payment for other services provided at the Hotel. By making the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read the Terms and Conditions and accepts their conditions.
§2 CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- A Hotel room is rented for Hotel nights.
- Check-in time is 15:00, check-out time is 12:00 the next day.
- Check in and check out time may vary due to room or offer chosen by the Guest. Actual room and offer availability is presented on PURO Hotels webpage www.puroHotel.pl.
- The wish to extend the Hotel night i.e. an early check-in before 15:00 or a late check-out after 12:00, must be made at the stage of the booking. If such a request had not been made at the booking stage, it should be reported immediately upon arrival at the Hotel reception. The Hotel does not guarantee the possibility of extending the Hotel night free of charge.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the check in or check out time in the event of non-compliance with the PURO Hotels Terms and Conditions and in the event that the full payment for the stay has not been settled.
- The Hotel also reserves the right to refuse to extend the check in or check out time in the event of lack of room availability.
§3 BOOKING AND CHECKING-IN
- The Hotel reserves the right to check in adults only (an adult is any individual who has attained 18 years of age).
- The Guest renting the Hotel room is obliged: to present at the time of check-in valid document with photo as a confirmation of Guest’s identity, to complete and sign the registration card presented by the reception team.
- If the Guest refuses to present a valid document with a photo, the Hotel may refuse to check in the Guest.
- Persons who are not registered at the Hotel may stay in a Hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00.
- The Hotel may refuse to check in the Guest who during the previous stay has grossly violated the Terms and Conditions, in particular by causing damage to Hotel property or property of Guests, damage to the Guest, Hotel employees or other people staying in the Hotel.
- The Hotel may refuse to check in the Guest who, in the opinion of the Hotel team threatens the safety, health, life, image of other Guests, employees and the Hotel (the brand).
- In order to extend or shorten the Guest’s stay (specified in Guest’s reservation) the Guest is obliged to report a change to the third party by which the reservation was made.
- If the reservation was made directly at the Hotel, the request to extend or shorten the stay outside the period specified in the reservation should be reported:
- prior to arrival: in a written form sent to the email address of the PURO Hotel, in which the Guest made the reservation (information regarding the extension or shortening the stay should include the Guest's full name, date of arrival / departure and reservation number)
- upon arrival at the Hotel: Hotel reception
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to shorten the stay indicated in the Guest's reservation if the Guest's booking was a non-refundable offer, or if the request to shorten the stay was made when changes to the reservation were not possible due to cancellation conditions included in Guest’s booking confirmation.
- If the reservation is not cancelled in accordance with cancellation conditions or in the event the Guest does not arrive at the Hotel, the Hotel will charge the first night fee. In case the Guest booked non-refundable offer the Hotel will charge the whole reservation fee.
- In case of cancellation request during the Guest’s stay, the Hotel will not refund for the Hotel day, that started.
- The Hotel reserves the right to collect a deposit equal to the amount due for the entire stay plus 30% upon check-in (when paying in cash) to protect against possible damage.
- The deposit may be paid in cash or by preauthorization of Guest’s credit card.
- The collected cash deposit will be returned and the pre-authorization on the Guest’s credit card will be released upon check-out after the Hotel employee has checked the room.
- In the event of opening the Hotel credit for food and beverage services the fiscal receipt will be issued at latest during check out once the payment is collected.
- In order to receive the invoice, the Guest should inform the reception about this fact at the latest at check-out. Information submitted after this time will cause the invoice to be issued in the name and surname of the Guest.
§4 SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any objections regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately at the reception, which will allow the Hotel team to react immediately.
- The Hotel is obliged to provide Guests with:
- services in accordance with the category and standard of the Hotel,
- security of stay, including security of the Guest's personal data,
- professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided in the Hotel,
- cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, or Guest’s presence - only when they wish to have it carried out,
- technically efficient room; in the event of any defects, the Hotel will first try to remove them; If the defect cannot be removed, the Hotel will make every effort to change the room or to compensate the inconvenience.
- Additionally, upon the Guest's request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing with information related to the stay and the journey,
- waking up call at a specified time,
- storage of money and valuable items during the Guest's stay at the Hotel, subject to section 6, law 4 of the Terms and Conditions,
- storing the Guest’s luggage (the Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage), unless the mandatory provisions of law preclude this,
- ordering a taxi,
- phone call package,
- WiFi access at the Hotel area.
- The Guest can borrow bikes, PlayStation and Xbox consoles free of charge, subject to availability, depending on the PURO Hotel.
- To borrow a bike, the Guest must meet the following conditions:
- to present a valid document with a photo,
- to read and sign the Terms and Conditions, called Regulamin wypożyczania rowerów available at the reception desk
- to be over 18 years old and sober.
- For the safety of Guests, the Hotel has the right to refuse a bike rental service due to adverse weather conditions.
- To borrow a PlayStation or an Xbox console, the Guest must meet the following conditions:
- to present a valid document with a photo,
- to read and sign the Terms and Conditions, called Regulamin wypożyczania konsoli do gier available at the reception desk
- to be over 18 years old.
- Children under 13 years old can take advantage of complimentary Hotel breakfast if the child's guardian is having Hotel breakfast. Children at the age of 13 and over 13 years old can take advantage of paid Hotel breakfast.
- Children under 13 years old can take advantage of complimentary stay in the Hotel, only if they are in
a room with an adult guardian and when there is no need to provide an extra sleeping bed for the child.
The cost of an extra bed for a child is PLN 120 per night. Upon Guest’s request, the Hotel can also provide a travel cot for a child up to 4 years of age free of charge. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide an extra bed
in some rooms due to their surface and the associated safety of Guests. If it is not possible to add an extra bed, the Hotel will make every effort to change the room, subject to availability.
The extra beds are not available at PURO Hotel Wrocław.
- The Guest can use Hotel underground unguarded car park at an extra charge.
- The Hotel does not make reservations for parking spaces.
- Using the gym / sauna / PRISMA SPA services is possible after reading Gym and Fitness Zone Regulations available in short version directly at the gym, in full printed version at the reception desk of the Hotel and PRISMA SPA Regulations available at the PRISMA SPA reception desk. Entering the gym / SPA area automatically means accepting the above regulations. Purchasing the treatment at PRISMA SPA implies the acceptance of the regulations.
§5 GUESTS' RESPONSIBILITY
- Minors should be under constant supervision of their legal guardians while staying at the Hotel premises.
- Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage to Hotel's facilities and technical devices done by a minor over whom they are obliged to provide guardianship.
- The Hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the Hotel's equipment and technical devices, caused by their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card after their departure for any damage caused, or in case the Guest has not paid for accommodation or other services.
- In case of violation of the Terms and Conditions, the Hotel has the right to refuse to provide services to the person who violates them.
- For safety reasons, each time the Guest leaves their room, they should close the taps, close the door and the windows.
- Due to safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the Hotel rooms heaters and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment.
- The Hotel has a statutory lien on items brought by the Guest to the Hotel in the event of a delay in settling payment for the stay or failure to pay for the services rendered.
- The Guest paying with Polski Bon Turystyczny states that the Hotel services for which the payment is made are provided to the child for whom the entitled person, within the meaning of the act Ustawa o Polskim Bonie Turystycznym z dnia 15 lipca 2020 roku was granted the benefit in the form of Polski Bon Turystyczny.
§6 HOTEL'S RESPONSIBILITY
- The Hotel is liable for loss or damage of items brought by Guests using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Guest should put all valuables, important documents, money and other items of considerable value in the safe.
- The Hotel offers the option of placing these items in Hotel safe boxes at the reception, free of charge.
- The Hotel is liable for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been placed in Hotel safe boxes at the reception.
- In the event of damage, the Guest should notify the reception team about the damage immediately after they have noticed it.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to place in Hotel safe boxes the items of high value, substantial sums of money, objects threatening security and bulky objects, which cannot be placed in the holding space.
- The Hotel is not liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in the Hotel car park or outside the Hotel premises.
§7 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT IN THE HOTEL
- Items of personal use, left in the Hotel room by the Guest who has already checked out, will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest, at their cost.
- In accordance with the Civil Code, if the Guest does not leave instructions to send back the items left in the Hotel, the Hotel will store the items at the owner's expense for one year. After that period these items will become the property of the Hotel.
- If it is not possible to call the Guest to pick up the item found in the Hotel within 2 years from the day it was found, the item becomes the property of the finder.
- Compensation for damages resulting from loss of items brought into the Hotel shall expire one year from the date of cessation of using the Hotel services by the Guest.
- The Hotel does not store food or medicine or any other items that might be easily broken or products with short best before date.
- Guests have the right to submit complaints in the event of noticing substandard quality of services provided.
- All complaints are accepted by the Hotel reception team.
- The complaint should be reported immediately after having noticing the substandard quality of provided services.
§9 RESTAURANTS, BARS, CAFES
- On the premises of the catering facilities that are part of the Hotel (the “Catering Facilities”), it is strictly forbidden to:
- enter and stay in bathrobes, pajamas and bathing suits,
- consume your own food and drinks (except water),
- take food and drinks from breakfasts from the restaurants.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to sell alcohol to the Guests who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- In order to receive an invoice at the Catering Facilities, the Guest should inform the staff of the Catering Premises about this fact before issuing the receipt.
- Entering the Catering Facilities premises automatically means acceptance of these regulations.
- The Hotel accepts the presence of dogs and cats (the “Pet” or the “Pets”) on the premises of the Hotel. The Pets are allowed on the premises of the Hotel free of charge. The owner of the Pet is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat or nuisance to other Guests and Hotel staff.
- The Pets staying on the premises of the Hotel in all public areas, except the Hotel room, must be kept on a leash or possibly carried in a special carrier. The same rules apply to all external areas belonging to the Hotel, such as gardens, terraces or patios. The Pets are not allowed to move freely in any common part of the Hotel.
- There is no order to use muzzles in the Hotel. The following dog breeds that are legally dangerous are exceptions to this rule: American pit bull terrier, Majorca dog (Perro de Presa Mallorquin), American bulldog, Argentine dog, Canary dog (Perro de Presa Canario), tosa inu, rottweiler, akbash dog, Anatolian Karabash, Moscow watchdog, Caucasian Shepherd Dog. In the case of the above-mentioned breeds a muzzle is obligatory in all parts of the Hotel, except for the Guest's room.
- Due to the safety of the staff and the Hotel Guests, the Guests traveling with the Pets are required to inform the Hotel staff about this fact at the booking stage. If this information is not provided at the booking stage, please inform the Hotel reception upon check-in.
- The Guest traveling with the Pet is obliged to leave his / her telephone number at the reception desk when checking in, in case the Guest needs to be contacted by the Hotel staff in a situation where the Pet left at the Hotel in the Guest's absence causes nuisance or threatens the safety of himself or others.
- The Guest is obliged to remove any dirt left by the Pet on the premises of the Hotel.
- If, due to the presence of the Pet at the Hotel, it is necessary to additionally clean the room or other Hotel rooms, the Guest is obliged to cover the costs of such cleaning.
- The Guest traveling with the Pets bears full financial responsibility for any damage caused by the accompanying Pets.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in or shorten the stay - check-out of the Guest traveling with the Pet, if the presence of the Pet may violate or violates the safety of the staff or the Hotel Guests, or if the presence of the Pet significantly affects the comfort of the stay of other Guests.
- The rules regarding the presence of the Pets in the Catering Facilities:
- Dog size: The Hotel does not explicitly use such a criterion in assessing the possibility of dogs staying in the Catering Facilities. However, if a given dog, due to its size, raises doubts by the Hotel staff as to whether it should be admitted to the restaurant, they will suggest an alternative place for the Guest, away from the main restaurant / bar room.
- The Pets are present only at the Guest's table and on the floor: it is the Guest's responsibility to make sure that the Pet is only close to the table occupied by the Guest. Additionally, the Pets are only allowed to occupy a place on the floor / ground and are not allowed on chairs, sofas or any furniture.
- Water bowl: each Pet staying in the Catering Facilites (inside or outside the Hotel) receives a bowl of water. Bringing a bowl of water takes place after consultation with the owner of the Pet.
- Food serving zones (buffets): in a situation where at a given moment there are zones in which food is displayed in the
- Restaurant (buffets, coffee breaks, etc.), the Pets’ owners are obliged not to bring their Pets into these parts of the Catering Facilities and leave their Pets at the designated table.
- The assistance dogs: the law requires special treatment of blind people and assistance dogs. Accordingly, this type of dog is treated exceptionally and may have access to any parts of the Catering Facilities that the Guest himself normally has access to, e.g. it does not apply only to the serving zones.
§11 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The Hotel, its immediate surroundings and all Hotel’s facilities are completely non-smoking.
The use of tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and tobacco heaters in the Hotel is not allowed.
Smoking is allowed only at the designated areas outside the Hotel. Non-compliance with the provision referred
to in the previous sentence, will result in receiving a fine of PLN 500, to which the Guest agrees.
- In case smoking results in the intervention of the fire brigade, the Hotel will impose a penalty on the Guest related to covering the costs of the intervention of the fire brigade, to which the Guest agrees.
- Activating false fire alarm will result in imposing a fine on the Guest in the amount of PLN 500 and in the event of triggering intervention of the fire brigade, the Guest will be charged with additional costs related to the arrival of the fire brigade, to which the Guest agrees.
- It is forbidden to store dangerous items in Hotel rooms, such as weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination materials.
- It is forbidden to carry out personal selling on the premises of the Hotel.
- The Guests should respect the night hours in the Hotel between 22:00 - 07:00.
- It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the Hotel premises, cause unpleasant odors or do other things that disturb, harm or irritate other Guests of the Hotel.
- Using the Hotel space to make photos or recordings, among others, for commercial or promotional purposes, requires the prior written consent of the Hotel and payment of remuneration.
- The Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the Hotel rooms and common spaces and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, that does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
- Common spaces together with the Hotel entrances and car park entrances are subject to video surveillance. Only the image (without sound) is recorded and saved. Video monitoring data may be shared only with entities cooperating in the field of ensuring the safety of persons and property and entities authorized under the provisions of law. Data recorded by monitoring cameras are stored for a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of recording, after this date the data is automatically overwritten.
- Monitoring is carried out in order to ensure the safety of persons and property located on the premises of the Hotel - based on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Detailed information on monitoring and the rights in this regard is available at the Hotel reception.
Puro Hotels Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warsaw.