1. The Terms and Conditions define the rules of providing services, liability and stay on the premises of the hotel and are an integral part of the contract, which is agreed upon by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying the advance or the whole amount for staying in the hotel. By doing so, the Guest confirms that they have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Terms and Conditions apply to all persons staying at the PURO Hotel premises.
3.The Terms and Conditions are available at the hotel reception and at PURO Hotel webpage /en/corporate/terms
1. A hotel room is rented for hotel nights.
2. Check-in time is 15:00, check-out time is 12:00 the next day.
3. Check in and check out time may vary due to room or offer chosen by the Guest. Actual room and offer availability is presented on PURO Hotels webpage www.purohotel.pl.
4. The wish to extend the hotel night i.e. an early check-in before 15:00 or a late check-out after 12:00, must be made at the stage of the booking. If such a request has not been made at the booking stage, it should be reported immediately upon arrival at the hotel reception. The hotel does not guarantee the possibility of extending the hotel night free of charge.
5. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the check in or check out time in the event of non-compliance with the PURO Hotels Terms and Conditions.
6. The hotel also reserves the right to refuse to extend the check in or check out time in the event of lack of room availability.
1. The hotel reserves the right to check in adults only (an adult is any individual who has attained 18 years of age).
2. The Guest renting the hotel room is obliged: to present at the time of check-in valid document with photo as a confirmation of Guest’s identity, to complete and sign the registration card presented by the reception team.
3. If the Guest refuses to present a valid document with a photo, the hotel may refuse to check in the Guest.
4. Persons who are not registered at the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00.
5. The hotel may refuse to check in the Guest who during the previous stay has grossly violated the Terms and Conditions, in particular by causing damage to hotel property or property of Guests, damage to the Guest, hotel employees or other people staying in the hotel.
6. The hotel may refuse to check in the Guest who, in the opinion of the hotel team threatens the safety, health, life, image of other Guests, employees and the hotel (the brand).
7. In order to extend or shorten the Guest’s stay (specified in Guest’s reservation) the Guest is obliged to report a change to the third party by which the reservation was made.
8. If the reservation was made directly at the hotel, the request to extend or shorten the stay outside the period specified in the reservation should be reported:
- prior to arrival: in a written form sent to the email address of the PURO hotel, in which the Guest made the reservation (information regarding the extension or shortening the stay should include the Guest's full name, date of arrival / departure and reservation number)
- upon arrival at the hotel: hotel reception
9. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay in the event of non-compliance by the Guest with the PURO Hotels Terms and Conditions and in the event that the full payment for the stay has not been settled.
10. The hotel also reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay in case of no room availability.
11. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to shorten the stay indicated in the Guest's reservation if the Guest's booking was a non-refundable offer, or if the request to shorten the stay was made when changes to the reservation were not possible due to cancellation conditions included in Guest’s booking confirmation.
12. If the reservation is not cancelled in accordance with cancellation conditions or in the event the Guest does not arrive at the hotel, the hotel will charge the first night fee. In case the Guest booked non-refundable offer the hotel will charge the whole reservation fee.
13. In case of cancellation request during the Guest’s stay, the hotel will not refund for the hotel day, that started.
14. The hotel reserves the right to collect a deposit equal to the amount due for the entire stay plus 30% upon check-in (when paying in cash) to protect against possible damage.
15. The deposit may be paid in cash or by filling in by the Guest credit card authorization form.
16. The collected cash deposit will be returned and the pre-authorization on the Guest’s credit card will be released upon check-out after the hotel employee has checked the room.
17. In the event of opening the hotel credit for food and beverage services the fiscal receipt will be issued at latest during check out once the payment is collected.
18. In order to receive the invoice, the Guest should inform the reception about this fact at the latest at check-out. Information submitted after this time will cause the invoice to be issued in the name and surname of the Guest.
1.The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any objections regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately at the reception, which will allow the hotel team to react immediately.
2. The hotel is obliged to provide Guests with:
- services in accordance with the category and standard of the hotel,
- security of stay, including security of the Guest's personal data,
- professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided in the hotel,
- cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, or Guest’s presence - only when they wish to have it carried out,
- technically efficient room; in the event of any defects, the hotel will first try to remove them; If the defect cannot be removed, the hotel will make every effort to change the room or to compensate the inconvenience.
3. Additionally, upon the Guest's request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing with information related to the stay and the journey,
- waking up call at a specified time,
- storage of money and valuable items during the Guest's stay at the hotel, subject to section 6, law 4 of the Terms and Conditions,
- storing the Guest’s luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage), unless the mandatory provisions of law preclude this,
- ordering a taxi,
- phone call package available from the tablet located in hotel room,
- WiFi access at the hotel area.
4. The Guest can borrow bikes, PlayStation and Xbox consoles free of charge, subject to availability, depending on the PURO hotel.
5. To borrow a bike, the Guest must meet the following conditions:
- to present a valid document with a photo,
- to read and sign the Terms and Conditions, called Regulamin wypożyczania rowerów available at the reception desk
- to be over 18 years old and sober.
6. For the safety of Guests, the hotel has the right to refuse a bike rental service due to adverse weather conditions.
7. To borrow a PlayStation or an Xbox console, the Guest must meet the following conditions:
- to present a valid document with a photo,
- to read and sign the Terms and Conditions, called Regulamin wypożyczania konsoli do gier available at the reception desk
- to be over 18 years old.
8. Upon request, Guests staying in a hotel with small children are provided with a free baby cot and a bath tub.
9. Children under 12 years old can take advantage of complimentary hotel breakfast if the child's guardian is having hotel breakfast. Children over 12 years old can take advantage of paid hotel breakfast.
10. Children under 12 years old can take advantage of complimentary stay in the hotel, only if they are in
a room with an adult guardian and when there is no need to provide an extra sleeping bed for the child.
The cost of an extra bed for a child is PLN 100 per night. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide an extra bed in some rooms due to their surface and the associated safety of Guests. If it is not possible to add an extra bed, the hotel will make every effort to change the room, subject to availability.
11. The Guest can use hotel underground unguarded car park at an extra charge.
12. The hotel does not make reservations for parking spaces.
13. Using the gym / sauna / PRISMA SPA services is possible after reading Regulamin PRISMA SPA and Regulamin siłowni/PRISMA SPA available at the PRISMA SPA reception desk. Entering the gym / SPA area automatically means accepting the above regulations. Purchasing the treatment at PRISMA SPA implies the acceptance of the regulations.
1. Minors should be under constant supervision of their legal guardians while staying at the hotel premises.
2. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage to hotel's facilities and technical devices done by a minor over whom they are obliged to provide guardianship.
3. The hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel's equipment and technical devices, caused by their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
4. The hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card after their departure for any damage caused, or in case the Guest has not paid for accommodation or other services.
5. In case of violation of the Terms and Conditions, the hotel has the right to refuse to provide services to the person who violates them.
6. For safety reasons, each time the Guest leaves their room, they should close the taps, close the door and the windows.
7. Due to safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms heaters and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment.
8. Due to the safety of hotel team and the Guests, the Guests traveling with pets are required to inform the hotel at the reservation stage. If this information is not provided at the booking stage, the Guest should inform the hotel reception upon check-in.
9. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to check-in the Guest traveling with an animal if the presence of an animal may violate the safety of the hotel team or hotel Guests.
10. The hotel has a statutory lien on items brought by the Guest to the hotel in the event of a delay in settling payment for the stay or failure to pay for the services rendered.
11. The Guest paying with Polski Bon Turystyczny states that the hotel services for which the payment is made are provided to the child for whom the entitled person, within the meaning of the act ustawa o Polskim Bonie Turystycznym z dnia 15 lipca 2020 roku was granted the benefit in the form of Polski Bon Turystyczny.
12. If the Guest makes a false statement when checking in at the hotel about their health condition or the obligation to stay in quarantine, the hotel is entitled to shorten the Guest's stay.
Moreover, the hotel will have the right to charge the Guest with the costs of: disinfection and excluding the room from use for the period of 3 hotel days - room quarantine. In case of the above-mentioned the hotel will be entitled to keep the funds for prepaid services.
1.The hotel is liable for loss or damage of items brought by Guests using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The Guest should put all valuables, important documents, money and other items of considerable value in the safe.
3. The hotel offers the option of placing these items in hotel safe boxes at the reception, free of charge.
4. The hotel is liable for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been placed in hotel safe boxes at the reception.
5. In the event of damage, the Guest should notify the reception team about the damage immediately after they have noticed it.
6. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to place in hotel safe boxes the items of high value, substantial sums of money, objects threatening security and bulky objects, which cannot be placed in the holding space.
7. The hotel is not liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in the hotel car park or outside the hotel premises.
1. Items of personal use, left in the hotel room by the Guest who has already checked out, will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest, at their cost.
2. In accordance with the Civil Code, if the Guest does not leave instructions to send back the items left in the hotel, the hotel will store the items at the owner's expense for one year. After that period these items will become the property of the hotel.
3. If it is not possible to call the Guest to pick up the item found in the hotel within 2 years from the day it was found, the item becomes the property of the finder.
4. Compensation for damages resulting from loss of items brought into the hotel shall expire one year from the date of cessation of using the hotel services by the Guest.
5. The hotel does not store food or medicine or any other items that might be easily broken or products with short best before date.
1. Guests have the right to submit complaints in the event of noticing substandard quality of services provided.
2. All complaints are accepted by the hotel reception team.
3. The complaint should be reported immediately after having noticing the substandard quality of provided services.
1. The hotel allows pets. The pets are allowed on the premises free of charge. The owner of the pet is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other Guests and hotel team.
2. The Guest is responsible for removing all waste and markings left by their pet on hotel premises.
3. If, due to the presence of the pet in the hotel, it is necessary to provide additional cleaning service to the Guest's room or other hotel rooms, the Guest is obliged to cover the costs of such cleaning services.
4. The hotel, its immediate surroundings and all hotel facilities are completely non-smoking.
The use of tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and tobacco heaters in the hotel is not allowed.
Smoking is allowed only at the designated areas outside the hotel. Non-compliance will result in receiving a fine of 500 PLN.
5. In case of activating the fire alarm by the Guest the hotel will impose a fine on the Guest who has caused the alarm.
6. It is forbidden to store dangerous items in hotel rooms, such as weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination materials.
7. It is forbidden to carry out personal selling on the premises of the hotel.
8. Guests should respect the night hours in the hotel between 22:00 - 07:00.
9. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the hotel premises, cause unpleasant odors or do other things that disturb, harm or irritate other Guests of the hotel.
10. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and common spaces and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, that does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
11. PURO Hotels Terms & Conditions and guidelines of the Ministry of Development for the hotel and catering industry during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland (the "Guidelines") shall apply at the hotel, until they are revoked. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the PURO Hotels Terms & Conditions and the Guidelines, the Guidelines shall prevail.
12. In accordance with rozporządzenie Rady Ministrów z dnia 7 sierpnia 2020 roku w sprawie ustanowienia określonych ograniczeń, nakazów i zakazów w związku z wystąpieniem stanu epidemii issued on the basis of the act ustawa z dnia 5 grudnia 2008 r. o zapobieganiu oraz zwalczaniu zakażeń i chorób zakaźnych u ludzi it is required to cover the mouth and nose in public areas of the hotel with clothing or parts thereof, mask, visor or protective helmet. The hotel may refuse to provide services to persons who persistently avoid the above obligation.
13. All current information related to the security actions on the premises associated with COVID-19 can be found at: /en/stay-safe.