1) GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – OJ L 2016.119.1 of 4 May 2016;
3) Client – an entity whose personal data are processed on any basis specified in Article 6 of the GDPR, hereinafter also ‘you’;
4) Cookies – text files saved by a browser on a PC or mobile devices;
5) Profiling – any form of automated combination of information about a given person used for decision-making concerning that person or analysis or prediction of their preferences, behaviour and attitudes.
1. The Co-Controllers of your personal data shall be the following entities:
1) Puro Hotels Sp. z o. o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS (National Court Register number): 0000326960, NIP (taxpayer ID number): 7010192105, REGON (statistical enterprise ID number): 141931350;
2) Puro Hotel Wrocław Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000344215, NIP: 7010211972, REGON: 142165076;
3) Puro Hotel Kraków Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000429005, NIP: 7010350981, REGON: 146237045;
4) Puro Hotel Poznań Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000456486, NIP: 5252551251, REGON: 146613241;
5) Puro Hotel Gdańsk Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000458238, NIP: 5252552351, REGON: 146629762;
6) Puro Hotel Warszawa Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000628114, NIP: 5252669478, REGON: 364979542;
7) Puro Hotel Kazimierz Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000628873, NIP: 5252670412, REGON: 365014143;
8) Puro Hotel Łódź Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-133), al. Jana Pawła II 22, KRS: 0000693884, NIP: 5252722221, REGON: 368236826.
2. In a co-control agreement, the Co-Controllers have defined the scope of their respective liability as regards the performance of obligations stemming from the GDPR. In particular, they have agreed as follows:
a) the Co-Controllers shall be jointly responsible for the performance of their information provision obligation towards the Clients;
b) the Co-Controllers shall be jointly responsible for the facilitation for the Clients of the exercise of their rights stemming from the GDPR.
Given the above, you may exercise your rights towards either of the Co-Controllers.
3. PURO respects the right of privacy and makes sure your data are safe and secure. To that end, it ensures a security level corresponding to the risk of infringements on the rights and freedoms of natural persons as a consequence of personal data processing.
In matters related to personal data protection, you may get in touch with the Co-Controllers by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by surface mail to: Puro Hotels Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland.
1. Your personal data shall be processed by PURO for the purpose of:
1) taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or performing a hotel service provision contract to which the data subject is party (the data required for entering into a contract are shown in the hotel service booking and sale form) – pursuant to 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
2) compliance with a legal obligation to which the Co-Controllers are subject (inter alia tax obligations) – pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
3) the legitimate interests pursued by the Co-Controllers (inter alia pursuing or securing claims, ensuring safety and protection of persons and property) – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
4) marketing the Co-Controllers’ own services, presenting offers and promotions, sending information to the Clients by electronic means – under a separate consent of the data subject, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
2. The submission of your personal data shall be voluntary yet in the case of data required for the provision of hotel services it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
3. The monitoring system have been mounted in general-access areas of the hotels in order to ensure safety of the Clients and property protection.
We process the following categories of the Clients’ personal data:
1) in the case of hotel services:
2) in the case of newsletter subscription – under a separate consent – we process:
We may make your personal data available to the following recipients:
This is to inform you that your personal data are not transferred beyond the European Economic Area.
a) securing or pursuing possible claims;
b) fulfilling a legal obligation of either of the Co-Controllers (e.g. one stemming from tax legislation).
You shall have the right to:
a) access to your data and receive their copy;
b) rectify (make correct) your data;
c) erase the data;
d) restrict the processing of the data;
e) object to the processing of your data;
f) transfer the data;
g) lodge a complaint with a supervisory body;
h) revoke your consent to have your personal data processed at any time, if your data are processed on the basis of the consent granted – its revocation shall have no bearing on the legality of the processing performed under your consent before the revocation.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a relevant request by email to: email@example.com or by surface mail to: Puro Hotels Sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland.
If you have not provided us with your personal data yourself, we have received them from a company you are bound with (e.g. under an employment contract) under a hotel service provision contract concluded with it.